Your privacy is important to us.
- At the time you set up a user account with us and during the course of our relationship, we may collect information about you.
- To establish a web portal account, we need your name and e-mail address, as well as information for identification. For certain future transactions, we may need to collect other personal information such as your mailing address.
- With your consent, we may obtain information about you from other parties, including your advisor.
- We ask you for information to establish and serve you as our policyholder.
- We share information within Equitable Life to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to determine your financial needs, and to offer you products and services.
- We may release your information to parties outside Equitable Life, such as our suppliers and advisors who assist us in serving you. We will not disclose your private information to outside parties for purposes other than as described in this document.
- You may access and update the information we have about you. To update your information, please contact your advisor or Equitable Life’s customer service.
- In most cases you are free to refuse or withdraw your consent at any time.
- We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures
*Email disclaimer: For your protection, do not send confidential or personal information (e.g. SIN number, policy numbers, etc.) via email, as it is NOT a secure method of communication. If your request is urgent or requires disclosure of confidential or personal information for resolution, please call us.